Saturday, March 4, 2017

March Fo(u)rth for DM's Day!

March 4th, aka Dungeon/Game Master appreciation day is a little hard for me to celebrate, as I don't have a DM to appreciate. I do however have a host for the Frostgrave campaign I play in, so today, I'm writing in appreciation Chris of All Bones About It and One More Gaming Project. He has, over the last year plus, organized our monthly games, opened his home, and even provided snacks and drinks.

He even once lent me a warband when I idiotically forgot my figure case!

Thanks for being awesome Chris!


Remember to thank your DM's, not just today, but for every session they run, and try to show up prepared. Snacks are always welcome too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.