Saturday, December 24, 2016

Assassin's Creed

Well that was a waste of 2 hours.


And it wasn't like I went into the movie with high expectations. But with an actor of Michael Fassbender's caliber, not to mention Jeremy Irons who can chew scenery on a level unmatched by any other actor I can think of (see the first D&D movie for a prime example) I had hoped I would at least enjoy it.

I didn't. It was dark, and grim, and boring, and oh so serious. They seem to have forgotten the fun. They never let anyone crack a smile, and kept Jeremy Irons mostly standing around silently looking down on the action. What a shame...


Now, it was pretty, and seeing people doing medieval parkour in cool looking costumes was great.... And that's the only good thing I have to say about the movie.

It really wasn't terrible, but it never held my attention, but inless you've got a thing for seeing Fassbender topless, or really love the game, I recommend skipping this. There are so many much better ways of spending your time this Christmas weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.