Friday, November 1, 2013

Zak's RPG Profile Questions

Zak posted a set of profile questions, and suggested that we place them someplace permanent. I'll be adding them to the About the Archmage page here on my blog. 



I'm currently running (at home): An intermittent 4e game, and starting up a LL game.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: None

I'm currently running (online): Random flailsnails games

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: Random flailsnails games

I would especially like to play/run:
I’d like to play an ongoing regular game.
I’d like to run an ongoing regular classic D&D game.

...but would also try: playing just about anything.

I live in: Baltimore (just outside)

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Stonehell, Barrowmaze, Adventurer, Conqueror, King RPG

2 or 3 novels I like: The Broken Empire series, tThe Lost Fleet series, and The Earthsea cycle

2 or 3 movies I like: Disney’s 3 Musketeers, The Hunt for Red October, 10th Kingdom

Best place to find me on-line: Here on my blog and G+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: old school in flavor and new school in organization.

I really do not want to hear about: anything overly detailed.

I think dead orc babies are - boring.

Game I'm in are like a well thought out heist that goes terribly wrong.

Free RPG Content I made for Rules Cyclopedia D&D is available here.

You can’t buy RPG stuff I made because I don’t have anything for sale!

I talk about RPGs here on my blog and on G+ under my name.




I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.