Thursday, September 5, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 5 - Dice

As much as dice are fetishized, I’ve never had one die or set of dice that were my go to favorite set. I’ve got dice that I like, for various reasons, but… well, I’ve always had terrible luck, no matter what I roll, flip, or spin. Every once in awhile I’ll have a hot streak, but it’s rare, and usually not confined to a specific die.

I did have one d20 that was just a miserable chunk of yellow plastic. It hated me, and during a stereotypical weekend long, basement confined D&D game, after a string of 1s, 2s, and 3s, I poured out all my dice, and smashed that d20 with a hammer in front of them all. I don’t actually recall if it helped much, but it was memorable. More so than the game, sadly.

The dice I use most often are my black and silver gamescience dice. They’re nothing special, but they’re very easy to read.


I also have my chessex scarab jade with gold.


And my sadly neglected d30 and my light up d20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.