Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Charm City Gameday

Calling all Baltimore/DC gamers!

I just found out about Charm City Gameday, and wanted to share the news. It's being hosted at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD, which is a great store that I don't make it down to nearly often enough.

They're running two sets of 5 games, one set in the morning (10-2) and one in the afternoon (3-7). It's a nice mix of RPGs, from Torchbearer to Star Wars Edge of Empire.

I've signed up for:
I Owe My Cortical Stack to the Company Store (Light Weight RPG) in the morning
The Portal Under The Stars (Dungeon Crawl Classics) in the afternoon

It'll be my first DCC funnel, and I've never played Light Weight RPG before, so it should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.