Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To Do

I know it’s a rule that you should never post what it is you’re going to do. This is a good rule, as it prevents you from promising something you may not be able to deliver.

However, there are a number of things that I’ve started that I’m intending to get back to, and for my own benefit I’m writing a list of them.

  • Sea of O’sr Project - I never finished putting together the Atoll of U’slim, nor did I ever share the second island I was working on.
  • Blog PDFs - You said you wanted them, I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
  • Megadungeon - I keep getting sidetracked. It’s becoming a rather big project, and sometimes I fell a little overwhelmed with it, which is why I think I keep working on geomorphs
  • 4e game session reports - I left off in the middle of session 3. Now I need to write part 2, and then write up session 4, and maybe do that before we start Thunderspire Labyrinth this weekend...
  • Begin editing Flying Swordsmen RPG for Lord Gwydion - I promised him preliminary comments by the end of the week... and it’s already Wednesday!

I think that covers the majority of the big ones. there are a few other things that I’m working on, but none of them are projects, just one-off posts.

Ok, back to re-reading Thunderspire and Flying Swordsmen.

1 comment:

  1. Well, quit screwing around on the blogoshpere and Git 'er Done!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.